Tuesday 15 June 2010

First post ever: I have tried for you... Blogging.

Hum. Here we go. First time ever.
I have been thinking about it for weeks. Months. Maybe years. I have wondered, and wondered again, whether I could do it, stick to it, make it fun and worthy. And then I just thought, oh flute, let's give it a try.
Hum, so here we go, first time ever I am blogging.

Today, I have tried for you: blogging.
It feels a little bit like getting undressed at the doctor's, to be fair. It is quite uncomfortable, but I guess you get used to it, or not. I shall see. Also I have this weird sense of deja vu, the same tension as I had once, years ago, sitting in a shrink's waiting room, the pangs of anticipation in my tummy, without the box of kleenex on the side of the armchair and the old Elle magazine on the coffee table. Will I live up to the expectations? Will there even be expectations? If I am that lucky, I'll try not to disappoint.

I have got all those topics in my head, all those posts about the million things the team and I have tested over the last years, perfect marketing preys that we are. I did forget to write a tiny little word here: all those "English" bits and bobs we have tested. Cause you see, the team and I are French, and we do things a lot differently at home - so we like to think anyway.

I don't know if I will ever get to try blogging in French for you, but I think blogging in English could be good, cool even, if I can ever achieve that.

No comments:

Post a Comment